Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Colorful Metallic Epoxy Coating on Concrete Floors

About a year and half ago, we started installing a new concrete floor resurfacing system called Metallic Epoxy Flooring, and I simply amazed of the results we have been able to achieve with this decorative floor coatings system. This resurfacing system is not only stunningly beautiful, but is an ideal concrete floor finish to resurface badly worn concrete slabs or to achieve a sophisticated, rich, beautiful floor finish. Metallic epoxy floor system is a 3 to 4 step process that involves mechanical profiling of concrete and then a 2 or 3 applications of premium 100% solid resin epoxy or polyaspartic coatings blended with metallic color pigments.
The final floor finish is highly durable and unique one of a kind floor. Metallic epoxy finish reflects lighting slightly different pending from what angle you view the floor. I highly recommend metallic epoxy flooring for it's visual appeal, chemical resistance, and overall value.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.....:)
    Epoxy coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this site so much for saying something on epoxy concrete floor coating, keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For example I have tried to use epoxy floor coating for my house floor, and now I am really happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. Polished Concrete

    ReplyDelete